Learning & Development Coordinator
What’s this position about?
Our L&D team is growing! We are seeking a skilled Learning and Development Coordinator that will be accountable for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the learning and development leadership team as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes.
Anywhere, South Africa
Your Daily Adventures Will IncludeÂ
- Maintain content on the SharePoint sites as well as LMS
- Administration of L&D SharePoint including, reporting, updating trackers and learning calendar
- Serves as point of contact for participants before, during, and after the event
- Maintains event documentation including records of attendance, program materials, and evaluations
- Assist with video editing on virtual training sessions
- Coordinate all live training events which includes, setting up venues, arrange for catering and setup for the day
- Assist in the scheduling of the Training Schedule including Mandatory Training.
- Support the training administrative activities required to interact with stakeholders and external Suppliers.
- Undertake analysis of training data and produce training packs for presentation to Managers.
- Undertake analysis of financial data associated with training including budgets, actual spend and estimates to completions. Provide packs for presentation to Managers.
- Act as co-ordinator for all onboarding and training interventions
- Manage annual training calendar Â
Requirements & SkillsÂ Â
- 3- 5 years' experience in Learning and Development coordinating and working between diverse internal stakeholders.
- Relevant Degree
- SAICA administration (advantages)
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under pressure and subject to changing priorities
- Resourceful with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Proactive and approachable and receptive to change
- Desire to learn and take on broader responsibilities
- Passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Effective communication and negotiation skills
- Pragmatic & Creative solution orientated
- Self-starter & Results driven Â
Makosi POPIA DISCLAIMER:
As a responsible Employer, Makosi (Pty) Ltd is committed to upholding and complying with the regulated requirements as set out in the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act (POPIA), and by applying for this vacancy and by providing and disclosing information, you understand and irrevocably agree that all information submitted and presented to Makosi (Pty) Ltd is through your consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.