Senior Process Engineer
What’s this position about?
The Senior Process Engineer at Makosi oversees all Process Transformation activities with the goal of enabling improved business results through Process Improvement. This role will have a keen focus on excellence in our delivery to clients but ultimately partner with different teams within the company to identify and drive positive change across the organisation. The Senior Process Engineer provides support to different teams to implement a continuous improvement approach and culture.
Anywhere, South Africa
December 01 2022
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Lead the definition, scoping, chartering efforts for business process analysis related to process improvement initiatives.
- Provide process and business consultation services which include research, analysis facilitation, process modeling, and business process improvement techniques to propose and implement business solutions that meet strategic objectives.
- Ensure business processes risks are documented and mitigated.
- Apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles using best practices (i.e. Lean & Six Sigma)
- Maintain changes to processes in the repository of process documentation.
- Access and analyse processes, data points, and controls to determine sub-optimal performance, communicate findings clearly and effectively and make recommendations for improvement. Identify root causes of problems and demonstrate the ability to development and make recommendations for solutions to mitigate root cause.
- Capture, document, refine business processes by facilitating workshops or working one on one with key stakeholders. Understand the underlying goals and existing methods, then target process improvements that can optimize execution and be more readily digitized.
- Define measurable outcomes for improvement and optimization activities and ways to measure and track performance to those outcomes.
- Partners with leadership to strategically develop departmental direction and goals that are in alignment with the organizational mission and vision. Partners with teams to ensure daily work connects to the overall strategy.
- Partners with teams to help them identify and document key opportunities for improvement, set priorities, identify root causes, develop implementation plans and create structure for change management & improvement sustainability.
Requirements & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Business concentration preferred
- 5 years of experience in Process Improvement preferably working in financial services, information services or professional services
- Six Sigma Black Belt highly desired; Six Sigma Greenbelt required
- Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation concepts and techniques. Experience with at least one RPA platform as well as with general process automation
Makosi POPIA DISCLAIMER:
As a responsible Employer, Makosi (Pty) Ltd is committed to upholding and complying with the regulated requirements as set out in the South-African Protection Of Personal Information Act (POPIA), and by applying for this vacancy and by providing and disclosing information, you understand and irrevocably agree that all information submitted and presented to Makosi (Pty) Ltd is through your consent and is done so in accordance with the conditions and terms of the POPIA compliance regulations.