What’s this position about?
We are seeking exceptional Business Development Representatives to join our Enterprise Sales team! In the midst of extraordinary growth, we're looking for Business Development Representatives who are driven to understand and solve our client's most prominent business challenge - people. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and is able to share Makosi's story with prospective clients and set up revenue-generating meeting opportunities for our sales team. As a part of our sales team, you will be a foundational employee and help drive company culture as well as shape your own career development. Most importantly you will join a talented team that is laser-focused on facilitating the future of work. If you are motivated by an opportunity to define an entire market, we want to meet you.
East Coast, USA
Your Daily Adventures Will Include:
- Client Research: Strategically researching/identifying potential client contacts, generating leads, and uncovering high-value opportunities
- Generating new leads/opportunities: Driving revenue-generating meetings through outbound phone calls, preparing and sending strategic emails to prospective clients
- Presentation: Communicating Makosi's business model to potential clients in an impactful way
- Need Analysis: Successfully diagnosing the client's key business needs to ensure a high quality of interaction in the first sales meeting
- Support: Supporting Sales in all aspects of the sales cycle.
Requirements & Skills:
- We are hiring for multiple roles, and are interested in candidates with at least 1-2 years of applicable client-facing experience and who want to build a career in sales
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and exposure to Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology
- Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed challenges & motivated by uncapped commissions based on overachievement and activity
- An eloquent and self-confident communicator who is comfortable speaking with C-level contacts
- Highly motivated, gritty, curious, and willing to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and an independent mindset
- Energized by interfacing with clients and can communicate effectively via email, phone, video, and in-person
- You are legally eligible to work in the United States